Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Konjac Sponge by Luxx Health

~ Disclaimer: This product was given to me in exhange for my 100% HONEST opinion. All thoughts expressed in this review are my own ~

The Konjac Sponge by Luxx Health is a wonderful alternative way to achieve fresh, clear skin for my teenage son. It's easy to use, no worries with messy product, no gripes about having to wash his face in the morning, no skipping his routine! For nights when his skin is extra oily or dirty, he uses this sponge with his cleanser.

These little sponges are packed with Minerals including zinc, copper, iron and magnesium, Protieins, Lipids, Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins A - E ....excellent for skin healthy skin. Free of all Parabens, Preservatives, Sulphates and Phthalate. Your teen and maybe yourself should add these to the daily routine. They work effectively with little fuss! After use, rinse the sponge, squeeze excess water out with a towel and hang up by the little rope attached to air dry. Also included, get the free beauty report in ebook bonus with your purchase.

Buy Yours Here: http://www.luxxhealth.com

4 comments:

  1. These sound just what I need for my grandson. He is having a lot of trouble with acne right now. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sponge to leave hanging in the bathroom, I love that it is packed with Minerals and Free of all Parabens, Preservatives, Sulphates and Phthalate. My skin can change in the winter and be more sensitive, so I wonder is this would be good for sensitive skin, seems like it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something that my daughter has not tried yet. I'm sure she would like it.

    ReplyDelete