Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Purifying Body Wash at Costco

~ Disclaimer: I bought this product for my own  personal use. I was not asked to review by the company - all opinions are my own. ~

I just hit the jackpot on three 16 ounce bottles of Aveeno Active Naturals positively nourishing purifying body wash, made with seaweed and oatmeal. 
It smells so delicious - very lightly of coconut and pineapple I think? It does not smell overpowering but like the real fruits, LIGHT & GOODNESS. Mmmmmm, I love it! I'm going back to buy a few more 3-packs for $9.99. Lathers well, feels moisturizing and silky, not stripping or drying to my skin, aromatherapy, 16 ounces of goodness.

Jackpot deal for daughter & me!Great stuff, awesome price, at $3.33 per bottle! $WOW$






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mini review on Aveeno Positively Nourishing Purifying Body Wash at Costco! That is a very good bargain! You really can't beat the price of $3.33 a bottle! I've been to Costco before but only with another person who was a member. That is an awesome place! I was shocked at all the different things they carried other than food! My husband says that it would not be cost effective for us to join for a year because we really don't purchase things in bulk. Thanks again for sharing this bargain with all of us! I do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the review, I loooove Aveeno (p.s. PrimitiveGypsy siad hello!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the review. I love using aveeno products especially buying aveeno shampoo for my two year old neice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aveeno products, especially the moisturizer, there stuff is always gentle on my sensitive skin and it hydrates very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that this doesn't have a strong smell. I stay away from products that are to strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great deal! We really like Aveeno products.

    ReplyDelete