Friday, February 27, 2015

KONA® WATERPROOF iPHONE CASE OR Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3 and MANY MORE!

~ Disclaimer: This product was given to me at a deep discount in exchange for my 100% honest opinions. All thoughts expressed in this blog review are my own ~

The Kona Waterproof Case for all smart phones up to 6.3 inches in length is truly awesome! It comes with the waterproof case, a lanyard, and a 5 year warranty. Kona recommends that you test the case before actually using it with your phone and I did so. After making sure the case was indeed waterproof I placed my Samsung Galaxy S5 in the case and secured it and you can watch the video to see my phone submerged in my sink (video taken at 1/4 speed).

I'm absolutely sure my family will be using this at pools and the beach all summer long. We are looking forward to hitting the beach for underwater adventures and this Kona waterproof case will definitely bring those memories to life!

BUY YOUR KONA WATERPFOOF CASE HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I really need something like this when traveling, love that it is waterproof case and the 5 year warranty makes it a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use it more! For now, I am just using my Kona case when I soak in my tub. I use my phone to post product reviews or for Pandora. It will save me a lot of grief, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Its always reassuring to have a waterproof case -- you never know when you are going to actually need it!

    ReplyDelete