Monday, February 23, 2015

Cotton Guitar Strap with Leather by Strapsnake

~ Note: This product was given to me in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. All thoughts expressed in this review are my own. ~

Are all guitar straps equal? Apparently not according to my husband, who reviewed this strap as I don’t play guitar or bass. After putting the strap on one of his bass guitars he proceeded to play for an hour or so to thoroughly check it out.

This is a quality constructed strap made of a non-slip cotton weave which is very comfortable compared to those made of nylon. Aside from the quality construction and comfort he digs that there is no logo on the strap. The extended leather ends are more than twice the size of the ends on some of the other straps he owns and the stitching seems equivalent or perhaps better than that on some of his much more expensive straps. In short, he says that it totally rocks and that it is staying on his bass. I have looked at it myself and am very impressed with how strong the strap is. The leather is a very nice touch and this should be durable for 1000's of hours! My husband is 6'3" and this adjustable strap had even more room to adjust for even taller folks. Great range for adjusting to any player's height!

Buy this awesome strap here

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great high quality strap that will last for a long time, love the craftsmanship on the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way this looks. Very sleek and simple.

    ReplyDelete