Monday, March 16, 2015

High Blood Pressure? Bad Cholesterol? Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon

~ DISCLAIMER: This product was given to me in exchange for my unbiased opinions. All thoughts expressed in this review are my own! ~

The Organic Dandelion Root Tea With Hibiscus & Cinnamon by Kiss Me Organics is an original flavor that I have never experienced before. If you are a tea lover like I am with a zest for trying new flavors, this tea will definitely tantalize your taste buds. When I pressed my first batch for a full pitcher of iced tea, I was not prepared for the flavor. I thought it would be a light taste. This is definitely full of flavor and floral notes! It is delicious.

The main reason I was interested in trying this tea, aside from the unique flavor, was for health benefits. I have had recent bloodwork results that show that I need supplements for several of the health concerns that this tea will address.

Dandelion Root supports kidney and liver function and the toxins that build in kidneys over the years. The root also contains MANY vitamins such as A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. Also, a huge selling point for me, it aids in healthy digestion and helps the body absorb these nutrients, while improving physical and cognitive functions. Brain power and physical strength - YES, PLEASE!

Hibiscus & Cinnamon! Here's another huge concern for me: High Blood Pressure & Bad Cholesterol. Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol. I really was happy to know that this tea has benefits for all of my current health concerns and am looking forward to drinking my daily tea.

BUY YOUR Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon HERE

BUY YOUR Organic Dandelion Root Tea - With Hibiscus & Cinnamon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment