Thursday, April 2, 2015

Eyelash Growth Serum - WonderLash

Note: This product was given to me at a discounted promotional price, in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. All thoughts expressed in this review are my own.

The WonderLash eyelash and eyebrow growth serum by Majestic Pure Cosmetics is another wonderful beauty product that I had the opportunity to review. I am so pleased with the product that I plan to buy the larger, 4 ml size next, when this runs out.

The serum is as easy to apply as your liquid eyeliner but without the worries of making a big mess! It is a clear formula that glides on with a tiny applicator brush at the lash line. Be careful not to apply directly to the eyelid, so that the serum coats the base of your lashes for maximum results. I have used 2 other lash enhancers in the past - one expensive prescription brand and another expensive professional spa brand - with the same results as I have achieved with this one by Majestic Pure, at a small fraction of their cost! My lashes look lush and my brows have filled back in, after becoming sparse after years of waxing and arching. Happy and impressed! Avoid getting too much serum on the brush before applying to lash line. It will sting your eyes if you apply too much.

~ BUY YOUR WONDERLASH SERUM HERE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment